Our Team - Dietitian
Dietitians are trained to help people understand the role food and healthy eating have in staying healthy, and preventing disease like diabetes, high blood pressure or some types of cancers.
They provide education and show how you can use food to keep your body healthy. Dietitians also help people in need find healthy and affordable food.
Our dietitians work with you to help you feel your best. They translate the science of nutrition into practical ways of using food and healthy eating in everyday life. They assess, counsel and monitor people for:
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Weight management
- Pre-diabetes or diabetes (diagnosed or at risk of) for all ages
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Access to healthy, affordable food and community food resources
- Bowel conditions (IBD, IBS, colostomy or ileostomy, GI distress)
- Eating disorders
- Allergies and food intolerances
- Vegetarian/Vegan for all ages
- Child nutrition including healthy eating for pregnancy, starting solids, toddler and child nutrition, picky eating